Like all high CBD strains, Royal Highness is not as psychoactive as some of the higher THC strains, which can be better for medical users. The effect is a very clear, active high with very little narcotic ‘stoned’ effect. These types of strains have been used for their anti-inflammatory, anti-pain, anti-anxiety and/or anti-spasm effects.
Royal Highness is an interesting strain with an Indica structure but a more Sativa-like effect. It will grow to a height of around 80 to 110 cm, which is very manageable for most growers. The smell is a mix of haze, skunk and sweet fruits. The taste is smooth, sweet and a little bit skunky.
Royal Highness yields around 425 to 475 grams of fine medicine per plant with a flowering period of 8 to 9 weeks. Though designed for medical users, this is also a good cannabis strain for growers looking to try something different.
- THC: 14%+-
- CBD High
- Yield Indoor: 550-600gr m2
- Yield Outdoor: 425-475 grams per plant dried
- Height Indoor: 60 – 100 cm
- Height Outdoor: 80 – 110 cm
- Flowering time: 9 weeks
- Harvest month: Early October
- Genetic Background: Respect 13 x Dancehall 24
- Type: Sativa: 60% Indica: 40%
- Effect: A clean and clear high without euphoria